431 Florence Street
Steve Zirelli is a senior managing director for Newmark Knight Frank, specializing in the sale of Peninsula and South Bay apartments, investment properties, residential development and NNN opportunities. He successfully completed over $270 million in transactions in 2014, 2015,2016, and 2017.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Zirelli was an associate vice president with Cushman & Wakefield (formerly DTZ). Before that Mr. Zirelli sold specialized servers, storage and networking equipment to medical device and radio surgical companies for 15 years. During his tenure there he was the top-producing sales executive for 13 years and broke every sales record in the company’s 40-year history.
- Newmark Knight Frank #1 Agent San Mateo County, 2017
- Top Performer Award, Newmark Cornish & Carey, 2017
- Top Producer Award, Newmark Cornish & Carey, 2017
- Newmark Knight Frank #1 Agent San Mateo County, 2016
- Promoted to senior managing director, 2016
- Top Performer Award, Newmark Cornish & Carey, 2016
- Top Producer Award, Newmark Cornish & Carey, 2016
- DTZ/Cushman Top Three Apartment Agent, Cushman & Wakefield 2015
- Promoted to associate vice president, 2015
- DTZ/Cushman & Wakefield #1 Agent, Top 5 Under 5, 2015
- DTZ Top Five Apartment Agent, Cushman & Wakefield 2014
- DTZ #1 Agent, Top 5 Under 5, 2014
- DTZ’s Rising Star, 2014
- DTZ Leadership Conference Invitee, 2014
Mr. Zirelli majored in managerial economics at the University of California, Davis. He lives in San Carlos with his wife and three children and is actively involved in the ownership and management of numerous multi-housing properties on the peninsula.