Sean McNee is the senior managing director of Seniors Housing Services with Newmark Knight Frank. Along with his partner Robert Black, he is responsible for overseeing the seniors housing services platform within the company. Mr. McNee is also responsible for establishing best practices in senior care real estate for Newmark Knight Frank while leading the national and global senior care team and, on a select basis, assisting clients in establishing comprehensive real estate strategies.
Mr. McNee began his career in the seniors housing and care industry in 2001. He offers experience on both the transactional and operations sides of the industry. Utilizing his bachelor’s degree in real estate and finance, he has focused on the analytics, valuation and operational side of the seniors housing and care industry. He maintains a wealth of knowledge and experience across the entire continuum of care.
Mr. McNee and Mr. Black have over 25 years combined experience in the sector and have been involved in the acquisition, disposition and financing of over $3 billion in total consideration of seniors housing and health care properties. Mr. McNee's comprehensive understanding of the national seniors housing market is complemented by his thorough analysis of market trends and in depth operational knowledge.
RECENT INVESTMENT SALES:
- Cornerstone Portfolio, Midwest, $142 million
- Sagebrook Senior Living, CA, $60 million
- Glenwood Portfolio, Midwest, $34 million
- Prestige Care Portfolio, Pacific Northwest, $32 million
- Carespring Portfolio, Midwest, $32.5 million
- Mountain Glen Retirement Community, WA, $25.5 million
- Eden Villa San Francisco, CA, $24 million
- Rosewood Assisted Living, LA, $16 million
- Villas at Houghton, AZ, $16 million
- The Gardens, MS, $10 million
- Chandler House, TN, $10 million
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- AUCTUS Capital Partners
- BBVA Compass
- Capital Funding Group
- Capitol Seniors Housing
- Lancaster Pollard
- MBK Senior Living
- Watermark Senior Living
Mr. McNee earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in real estate and finance from the University of San Diego.