680 Washington Boulevard
Jennifer Schwartzman senior managing director, focuses on investment sales in the New York Metropolitan region and joined the Connecticut/Westchester County office of NKF in 2017. She has been involved in the marketing and sale of major development sites and investment properties. Recent projects include:
- 4 Research Drive, Shelton CT, 157,776 SF
- One Long Wharf Drive, New Haven, CT, 286,713 SF
- One North End, New York, NY; 552,697 SF
- 109 Montgomery Street, Brooklyn, NY; 141,050 SF of FAR
- 287 Park Avenue South, New York, NY; 109,573 SF
- 210 West 18th Street, New York, NY: 126,000 SF condominium
- 619 West 54th Street, New York NY: 292,600 SF
- 123 Parkside Avenue, Brooklyn, NY: 180,000 SF
- 605 West 42nd Street, New York, NY: 603,000 SF of FAR
- 536 West 54th Street, New York, NY: 472,000 SF of FAR
- 101 Willoughby Street, Brooklyn, NY: 508,000 SF
- 45 East 33rd Street, New York, NY: 41,785 SF
- 1212 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY: 120,940 SF
Ms. Schwartzman’s clients have included Verizon Communications, the Hudson Yards Development Corporation, and Mount Sinai Medical Center.
She joined Newmark Knight Frank in 1999, managing Verizon’s acquisition, disposition and renewal transactions in its New York region. Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Ms. Schwartzman worked for the city of Bridgeport, Connecticut in economic development.
Ms. Schwartzman is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York where she received the Henry Hart Rice award for the Most Ingenious Deal of the Year (2010).
Ms. Schwartzman holds a Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Affairs from the University of Connecticut and a JD from Fordham University.