376 East 400 South
Greg Ratliff, an investment specialist at ARA, A Newmark Company in Salt Lake City operation has an extensive background in residential property management beginning in 1988. Greg Ratliff He has provided his clients with valuable insight into the opportunities of enhancing value in the acquisition and disposition of their real estate assets. Mr. Ratliff’s experience and knowledge of investment properties combined with a personal ethic of client loyalty and service position him as an ideal choice for investment opportunists. His pro-active approach to his work combined with high standard of best practices has resulted in a loyal client base.
Since entering the commercial brokerage field in 1996 with Marcus & Millichap REIBC in Seattle, Mr. Ratliff has worked on project feasibility, renovation, construction management and brokerage projects. His client base ranges from partnerships, pension fund advisors, lenders/loan servicers, TIC's and private investors ark liaison for Colony Capital with their Mountain West Region commercial property portfolio.
Mr. Ratliff previously worked as a portfolio manager for national property management firms such as J.B. McLoughlin/ConAM, The Allied Group and Prowswood/BFG. Additionally, he managed a portfolio of multifamily properties in the Greater Seattle/Tacoma Area owned by the Resolution Trust Corporation (RTC) where he was directly responsible for positioning the properties for immediate disposition. Over the course of his property management career, he managed a total of 170 plus multifamily residential communities.
The following are among Mr. Ratliff’s notable assignments:
• Appointed by First Interstate Bank as receiver of a 247-unit multifamily community in foreclosure located in Renton Washington where he secured the asset, improved property performance from both fiscal and physical standpoints and positioned the property for immediate disposition.
• Appointed by Puget Sound Bank as receiver of a 128-unit multifamily community located in Lakewood Washington as part of the bank’s REO portfolio.
• Engaged to consult with a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) receiver for analysis and disposition of a portfolio of over 40 multifamily properties in eight states
Mr. Ratliff has closed over $400 million in commercial real estate transactions including:
• Cottonwood Apartments
• Versailles Apartments
• Spring Meadows Apartments
• Fox Point in Old Farm Apartments
• City Creek Apartments
• The Rawson Portfolio
• Driftwood Park Apartments
• Touchstone Student Housing Portfolio
• Bonneville Office Building
• State of Utah GSA Building-Tooele, Utah
Mr. Ratliff’s representative clients include:
• Cottonwood Capital
• Prince, Yeates & Geldzahler
• Holland & Hart
• Wood Development
• Securities and Exchange Commission
• Colony Capital
• Celtic Bank
• Garbett Homes