431 Florence Street
Brian Henry represents sellers and buyers in the sale of apartment buildings on the Peninsula, in the South Bay and surrounding Bay Area. Mr. Henry also specializes in the sale of residential development opportunities, triple-net investment properties nationwide, and 1031 tax-deferred exchanges. Over the course of his career, he has sold over 380 buildings totaling more than 4,000 units and $1.3 billion in sales.
Prior to joining Newmark Knight Frank, Mr. Henry spent eight years at Cushman Wakefield (formerly DTZ/Cassidy Turley), where he served as an executive managing director and consistently ranked among the top 20 agents companywide. He began his real estate career in 2005 with Marcus & Millichap, where he was a senior associate and a director of the National Multihousing Group. Previously, he worked as an outside sales associate at San Francisco-based technology company MongoNet, where he ranked among the company’s top outside sales associates each year he was there.
- Top Performer Award, Newmark Cornish & Carey, 2016 and 2017
- Top Producer Award, Newmark Cornish & Carey, 2016 and 2017
- Emerging Multifamily Leaders, Real Estate Forum, 2015
- Top Two Multihousing Agent Companywide, Cushman Wakefield, 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015
- Pursuit of Excellence Award, Cushman & Wakefield, 2009 – 2015
- Top 10 Agent Companywide, Cushman & Wakefield, 2014
- Top 25 Agent for all product types, Cushman & Wakefield, 2009 and 2012 – 2014
- Top Five Agent in Palo Alto office, Cushman & Wakefield, 2009 and 2012 – 2014
- Number One Multi-Family Agent Companywide, Cushman & Wakefield, 2009, 2012 and 2013
- Top 10 Agent, Marcus and Millichap Palo Alto, 2008 w Distinguished Sales Recognition Award, Marcus & Millichap, 2006 – 2008
- Rising Star Award, Marcus & Millichap, 2006 and 2007
- Associate member, National Multi Housing Group, Marcus & Millichap, 2006
A Los Altos, California, native, Mr. Henry received a bachelor’s degree from UCLA, where he played on the Division I NCAA water polo team that won two national championships.